Thursday, October 6, 2011

Introduction

Over the summer I had to start thinking about what would be my senior project. It was and still is a very tough decision but one thing I knew for sure is that I wanted it to be involved with art in some way, shape, or form. In the process of trying to figure out my senior project, I found one of my very few passions. I jumped into this not knowing what my true passions were and what it was that I wanted to do, but as the school year started, I found out more about myself than I ever had. The fear of not coming up with a good-enough project kept me from being open-minded and thinking outside the box. I first had to find my passion before I could move on to the next step, which is to figure out how to put my passion to good use and what great things I can do through my passion. Now that I know what my passion is, I must find how to put it to good use. I must make sure that what ever my project is, it is benefiting not only myself, but others as well. I want to make this project something worth while and worth pursuing. I want my senior year to be a memorable one and I know that if I limit myself, I will never accomplish anything that I will be satisfied with. Of course these are all things I hope to get done by the end of my senior year, but who says this project has to be a year long and come to an end along with my high school years?

1 comment: